Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Six

Wow! What a day it's been. If anyone ever wondered how long it takes to grade finals for four classes, enter grades and respond to "please round my grade" e-mails, the answer is 12 hours! That's why this post is so late. Usually you grade finals while you give finals, so its never felt like that large of a task before. I don't know what was a larger pain in my butt, sitting all day or grading the finals! I'm sorry I'm complaining, but I sure am glad that is done.

Now I can move on the "leisure" portion of the bed rest time. I have amassed quite a few magazines as well as one gigantic book to read. That's how I'll be spending the next 14 days. In between reading, I'll be wrapping Christmas presents. It's really kinda challenging to negotiate the cuts of wrapping paper when you are sitting on a bed. But, the gifts will certainly look as nice as I can make them.

I did a little wrapping yesterday afternoon and I couldn't help but think that we already have the best gift this Christmas. We know that this little baby is doing well and for that I can only thank the giver of all good things! Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment